Time for a beauty post today! It's been a while since I've showed my make-up favourites here and as you know I'm always on a look-out for better fitting, better looking products for my daily make-up routine, because as a blogger I have to have good make-up products on for photos as I'm not a professional make-up artist. I'm not including the ones I have already talked about in my previous make-up posts (find them under BEAUTY category on blog!), but I'm here with some new fresh stuff! So let's get to it:
(Postituse mahu tõttu on see ainult inglise keeles! Kui on lisaküsimusi, siis vastan kõigele väga hea meelega kommentaariumis! x)
1. Chanel powder blush in tone 72, rose initial - The most sweetest looking blush out there! This tone gives a rosy look on cheeks and I like that Chanel blush allows you to build up the pink, not leaving it too Marie Antoinette immediately and it's a super long lasting one.
2. MAC highlighter in tone A96 - I picked this one out because Polhem PR told me it was among the most bought make-up products from MAC in Estonia. I always had a yellow undertone highlighter, but this one is a bit rose-goldish and it looks stunning! I completely get whi it's a best seller - it looks luxurious and the shimmer is amazing!
3. MAC Studio Fix foundation in tone NC20 - Recently there was a MAC cosmetics campaign where bloggers were granted a make-up session and in the end everyone received the Studio Fix foundation that suited their skin tone. As I had just ran out of my YSL foundation, the timing was perfect to try something new. It was a little thicker than YSL, but the coverage is amazing and I really like how it looks better in a little darker tone on my face so I can bring the tone down with concealer. Blends very well and besides being thicker, it's equal with YSL in keeping my face clear.
4. VANI-T mineral liquid radiance - A while back I introduced you to VANI-T self-tanning products, but besides these amazing tanning products, VANI-T also has a little make-up line. This highlighter is perfect for the night out or for bigger events. It's a super strong highlighter that goes well with fresh tan so I apply it under my foundation for some beautiful under make-up glow. The highlighter is sold out right now, but so many amazing make-up products are coming soon that give such a nice additional tan! Keep an eye on www.arabellah.eu
5. Giordani Gold radiant complexion cream stick - this pink complexion stick has become my helper-elf if I want to go for a fresh rosy natural look. Not too strong, but so good and creamy to use on cheeks and eyes.
1. Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer - Every make-up junkie knows this one. No primer is more iconic than Smashbox one and it was the best news when Smashbox finally came to Estonia! The primer leaves skin velvety soft and keeps foundation in tact the whole day.
2. Madara Pihlaja glow booster - This is my secret weapon on those days when the face looks a bit down and pale. Immediately boosts and freshens up the face, leaving a super pretty glow under foundation!
3. MAC strobe cream - I have a few of these little testers that I carry with me when I travel or can't bring a lot of make-up with me. For me it works as a primer, because it makes it so easy to apply make-up on and leaves skin so soft and sweet.
EYES & LIPS
1. NYX Lingerie matte lipstick - I can't tell you the tone right now as I think I left it in a hand bag in Tallinn where I'm currently nooot, but if you are interested leave me a comment and I will let you know by then. It's that matte-Kylie-Jenner-lipstick kind of lipstick and works as Kylie's, but from Kylie's line I couldn't find a tone that purely pink, so this NYX one is perfect and probably my most used lisptick now. I tone it down with a lip liner though.
2. MAC lipstick in tone Satin faux - Your basic pinkish nude, but in a little darker version for winter. A good MAC lipstick for blondes.
3. NYX soft matte cream lipstick in tone Tokyo - Very extreme pink that only works when I am really tanned, but it's effective and cute, so when toned down with lip liner a bit, it's another perfect pink.
4. NYX white eyeliner - NYX ALERT hahah! I've tried out a lot of NYX stuff when the store opened and have grown to love some products, but I think I bought most of them in Paris to be honest when I was missing some pink lipstick in my life. This one is a basic white eyeliner than can be from any brand, but NYX does it well for me. It makes eyes so much bigger, so if you want doll eyes then this is the way to do it!
5. Toofaced better than sex mascara - Also a make-up junkie's basic. This is pure doll-eye material here. Only Lancome is equal, no other mascara is good enough after these two. Nothing more to say.
6. NYX vivid brights liquid liner in tone VBL08 - This is such a cool girl eyeliner. Works on days when I go for a nude lip and all black/all white outfit for example. I always pair it with the Make Up Store orange-y eyeshadow.
THIS ONE PRODUCT
1. Supermood Egoboost perfect moment beauty mist - Imagine a cool spray that you apply to your face after washing your face in the morning or after doing all your masks and peeling procedures or when you need a cool fresh moisturizing mist on a hot day...yup, that's the one! This thing requires a seperate section because it's my favourite thing in the world right now! I use it everyday under my make-up because it makes me feel fresh in the morning in a second, I can feel the moisturizer work it's magic immediately and it closes the pores and tightens the face. Not even a strong espresso shot can make me look so awake and fresh in the morning!
MORE EYES & LIPS
1. Anastasia Dipbrow pomade in tone Ebony - Very basic with my make-up junkie favourites here, but this product is genuinely the best brow cream I've tried and this greyish brown tone is perfect with my cool toned blonde hair. Requires a good brow brush, but nothing stays on better than Anastasia brow stuff!
2. MAC lipstick in tone Velvet Teddy - Another simple good MAC lipstick. This one is a little lighter than the one above and goes very well with the following lip pencil.
3. MAC lip pencil in tone Whirl - Another product from the best seller MAC products in Estonia. Again I can tell why - easy to draw your lips bigger with, goes well with most lipsticks, good for contouring lip and stays on forever.
4. Anastasia tinted brow gel in tone Brunette - I want this gel in a bit greyish tone now, but this one also proves why Anastasia's brow products are golden. Best one to use when you don't feel like colouring your brows with pencil or cream and just want a brushed tinted look on them with your natural shape.
5. YSL lipstick in tone 01 - The prettiest red lipstick I've ever tried! Super creamy and fits blondes amazingly! Holiday season perfection!
Hope you found some good make-up tips and somethign new to try out! I'm gonna be making one soon when Spring comes and face requires something new and fresh and summer-y! x