Tilk! Hand Cream - HERE
Tilk! Facial Cream - HERE
Bodyshop's Eye Serum - HERE
Hey all my lovely readers, I'm back with another beauty post and it's again on the topic of skin care. I went out last night with friends and this morning my face feels a bit heavy and so I'm gonna go through my weekly routine again with my favourite products listed above.
I use this Bodyshop eye serum every single morning and I've even made a seperate post about it (find it HERE) and the hand and facial cream by Tilk! every 2-3 days. But yes it's time for the weekly face scrub and face mask again and what better way to fully cleanse your face than those two products by Artdeco and Sephora? The Artdeco face scrub was something my mom's friend recommended for her so we tried it out and loved it so much we got one each. It's basically a gel you rub on your face and neck, but while you do it, it starts to rub off all the "dirt" and make-up leftovers you have gathered during the week. After this is done it's time for the Sephora face mask which is the funniest thing though haha! J's mom got me this as a gift from Paris, she really recommended it. When you rub it on your face it takes the shape of a shaving cream and then it starts to feel like 10,000 ants run across your face. It's so funny and tickly the first time that I couldn't stop laughing haha, but it stops in like 2 minutes and then you just let it sit for 10 more minutes and wash it off.
I'm glad I've started using more products on my skin, but still don't overuse them. You really need some extra care during wintertime and I've really seen great changes on my skin and my make-up base thanks to finding products that fit me. I actually had terrible skin when I was 18 and had to take some measures. So what I did was going to the doctor's, testing products so that all the things I use don't make my skin worse in any way (for example found the perfect make-up remover - Loreal Micellar Water - HERE) and just buying more expensive make-up because all the cheap foundations tend to crawl inside your face. That said, my next beauty category post will be on the everyday make-up I use and yes I know I've promised a make-up tutorial video and I have not forgotten about it one bit! It's the camera settings that keep my down, ugghhh!
Hope you found something new for yourself from this post! Talk to you soon! <3
Tere armsad lugejad, olen tagasi järjekordse iluteemalise postitusega ning jällegi teemaks nahahooldus. Läksin eile sõbrannadega välja õhtul ja täna tunnen, et nägu on veidi raske ja tahab juba täna põhjalikku hooldust, mida teen rutiinselt igal nädalavahetusel. Ülal on välja toodud mu lemmiktooted, millega näonahk sügavalt puhtaks saada.
Kasutan ülalnäidatud Bodyshop'i silmaseerumit igal hommikul ning põhjuse selleks leiab varem tehtud postitusest SIIN, ning käte- ja näokreemi Tilk!'ilt kasutan iga 2-3 päeva tagant. Kuid jah, nüüd on aeg teha veidi põhjalikum puhastus ja selleks ongi mul esimesel pildil olevad Artdeco näokoorija ja Sephora näomask. Artdeco koorijat soovitas mu emale ta sõbranna ning me otsustasime selle nüüd lõpuks järele proovida. Mõlemale oli see nii meele järele, et ostsime teise veel. Lühidalt on see geel, mida hõõrud endal näos ja kaelal ning selle tulemusena tuleb kõik "mustus" ja meigijäänused maha. Kui see on tehtud on aeg käes Sephora maskiks ning see on tõega kõige naljakam asi, mis ma endale näkku olen pannud haha! Joonase ema tõi mulle selle kingina Pariisist ning väga soovitas kasutada seda. Kui seda näole kanda võtab see habemeajamisvahu oleku ja siis juba tundub nagu jookseks sul 10,000 sipelgat näos ringi. See on nii kõdi ja naljakas esimene kord, et ma ei lõpetanud naermist terve see 2 minutit kui see niimoodi kihiseb haha. Siis lased sel olla veel 10 minutit ja pesed veega maha.
Mul on väga hea meel, etma olen hakanud kasutama rohkem tooteid oma nahal. Talvel tahab nahk veidi rohkem hooldust ja ma tõesti olen näinud häid tulemusi oma näol tänu oma rutiinile ning meigipõhi näeb ka kuidagi ilusam välja kohe. Mul oli 18-aastaselt veel väga kohutav nahk ning pidin midagi ette võtma. Esiteks läksin arsti külastusele, siis katsetasin kõiki vajaminevaid tooteid nii kaua kuni leidsin sellised, mis ei tee natukenegi mu nahka halvemaks (näiteks leidsin ideaalse meigieemaldaja - Loreal Micellar Water - HERE) ning hakkasin lihtsalt palju kallimat meiki ostma, sest odavad jumestuskreemid kipuvad nahka sisse ronima. Mainides meiki, jörgmine ilupostitus tulebki igapäevameigi toodete kohtaning jah ma teaan, ma olen lubanud teha ka igapäevameigi video ja ma pole seda unsutanud. Kaamera sätted ainult hoiavad mind veel tagasi, ughhh!
Loodan, et leidsite midagi uut siit postitusest! Ilusat nädalavahetust! <3
Hair and make-up by Sandra Loit.
How busy have the last two days been...As I told you in a previous post, me and Kätriin were having two photoshoots in two days and we've both been driving back and forth between two cities for those. Yesterday we had the second and final shoot in Tallinn, which we are super excited about and we got our hair and make-up done by the talented Sandra Loit. She gave us this quite a nude eye look with dark lips and braided our hair the Kim K way. For the second photo series we changed our look but the first one looked exactly like the one on last photos.
I really loved the work Sandra did on us, she understood exactly what we wanted and made it even better. Her studio and she herself made me feel so comfortable. I would totally recommend to drop by her studio. She is a talented hairdresser and a make-up artist working with the Jane Iredale make-up products. The best about her work is probably the ceratine care she provides for hair. I've seen this work its magic on Kätriin and I love it!
Photos from the two series yesterday and the ones from day before will be soon on my blog! Tomorrow morning it's time to head back to Sweden again, talk to you soon ! <3
Sandra's Facebook page HERE.
Kui kiired on viimased kaks päeva olnud...Nagu ma rääkisin eelnevas postituses siis mul ja Kätriinil seisis ees kaks erinevat pildistamist kahe päeva jooksul ning me mõlemad oleme edasi-tagasi ühest linnast teise sõitnud nende jaoks. Eile oli meie viimane shoot Tallinnas, milleüle me üliiiimalt põnevil oleme. Meigi ja soengu pildistamiseks tegi meile andekas Sandra Loit. Ta tegi meile sellise üsna nude look'i silmadele koos väga tumeda huulega ning punus meie patsid Kim K stiilis. Teiseks photoseeriaks muutsime oma välimust, kuid esimene nägi välja just selline nagu viimastel piltidel.
Mulle väga meeldis, mis Sandra meiega tegi. Ta sai täpselt aru, mida me ootasime ja tegi selle veelgi paremaks. Tema stuudio ja ta ise tekitasid ka nii mõnusa tunde. Soovitan väga läbi hüpata ta stuudiost. Ta on andekas juuksur ja meigikunstnik ning töötab Jane Iredale meigitoodetega. Olen kuulnud palju head just tema keratiinihoolduse kohta ning näinud selle maagiat ka Kätriini juuste peal, väga väga ilus!
Pildid mõlemast eilsest seeriast ning päev enne toimunud shoot'ist leiab mu blogist peagi! Homme hommikul on aeg taas Rootsi poole asuda, räägib peagi! <3
Sandra Facebook'i leht SIIN.
Hand cream, facial cream and lip balm by Tilk!
Hello dears, I'm back with another beauty post! Gonna tell you about my winter favourites that keep my skin soft and silky during those pinchy cold days.
All the basics you need to stay moisturized during wintertime are provided by Estonian own brand Tilk!. So many things I love about those products. For a frequent plane traveller like me the size is so perfect. The design is also so eye-catching and the hand and facial cream are both so foamy. Since the herbs for the creams are collected from Saaremaa, the island where I was born, I like them even more haha! So more about each of them.
First, the facial cream I picked is for dry skin. Eventhough I do not have really dry skin, I get some dry spots now and then (e.g. my nose) and I think a little extra moisture is good during cold. It blends so well and again this foamy texture feels so nice on the skin. Another thing is that it smells soooo goood, it smells like citrus but isn't that strongy sour. I just wanna eat this cream up!
Then another thing I picked was the hand cream. Ah you need hand cream girls, your hands and cleavage are gonna be the first things ageing so we need to take care of them. The hand cream is basically the same as the facial one - foamy, feels light and nice and also smells like heaven, but not as citrus but something I can't even describe, a totally new kind of aroma for me. Ah so good! It also feels a bit greasy so you can tell your hands get a great dose of moisture.
And the lip balm, again something I would eat up if I could. It's like a mix of gingerbread and candy. The balm gives you a nice nude coloured gloss and makes the lips so silky. Always in my handbag from now on.
The best thing about Tilk! is that it's all bio. Made 100% in Estonia, but they ship across the world! Just pick out your favourite products in their e-shop HERE. You'll love them!
Hei vahvad, olen tagasi järjekordse ilupostitusega! Seekord räägin teile oma talvelemmikutest, mis hoiavad mu naha pehme ja siidisena nende näpistavalt külmade ilmadega.
Kõik, mida põhiliselt vajad talviseks niistuseks saab meie oma Eesti brändilt Tilk!. Mulle meeldivad nii paljud asjad nende toodete juures. Kuna reisin väga tihti lennukiga on nende potsikute suurus ideaalne resimiseks. Ka nende toodete diain on nii pilkupüüdev ning nii näo- kui ka kätekreem on nii mõnusalt vahused. Kuna ürdid nende toodete valmistamiseks on korjatud Saaremaalt, kus ma olen sündinud, meeldib Tilk! mulle veel enam haha! Nii nüüd kõigist kolmest natuke juttu.
Esiteks, näokreem mille valisin on kuivale nahale. Kuigi mul tegelikult kuiv nahk pole, siis vahest ikka tekivad näkku mõned väiksed kuibvad kohad (näiteks mul ninale) ja üldse ma arvan, et nägu vajab veidi rohkem niisutust niisuguste külmade ilmadega nagu praegu. Kreem imendub hästi ning selle vahune tekstuur on väga kerge ja mõnus. Teine asi on see, et see lõhnab niiii niii hästi, nagu sidrun, aga mitte ka päris nii hapu. Sööks selle kreemi ära kohe!
Teine asi, mis välja valisin oli kätekreem. Oi neiud, teil peab olema kätekreem olemas, sest teie käed ja dekoltee on esimesed asjad, mis vananema hakkavad ning nende eest peab juba praegu hoolitsema. Kätekreem on põhimõtteliselt sama, mis näokreem - vahuline, kerge ja lõhnab nii hästi, aga mitte nagu sidrun, vaid midagi muud. Lõhnab nagu midagi täiesti uut mu jaoks ja oh kui hästi! Kätele kandes on see veidi rasvasem nii et tunned, et käed saavad hea doosi niisutust.
Ja huulepalsam, jällegi midagi, mille ma pintslisse pistaks kui saaks. Lõhnab nagu mix piparkookidest ja kommidest. Palsam annab ilusa nude värvi läike ja teeb huuled kenasti siidiseks. Kindel asi mu käekotis edaspidi.
Parim asi Tilk! toodete juures on see, et nad on täielikult bio. 100% Eestis tehtud, aga saadavad tooteid üle maailma! VAli välja oma lemmikud nende e-poest SIIN. Oi sulle hakkavad nad meeldima!
In collaboration with Tilk!
Finally I have recovered from antobiotics and can start my normal work out again. I had a terrible cold that evolved into something worse so I was in pretty bad shape for a month. Boo but enough of that, now I am back and highly motivated and it was perfect timing when Fitnessguru sent me a container with chocolate flavoured protein. This alone motivates me because it tastes sooooo goood and you can really feel how it gives you this extra strenght. I also drink one scoop before bed, love it so much mixed with milk. I just recently started using it so I have only been drinking shakes but I feel start google'ing for some snacks I could make with it. Of course I will share it all on blog. My flavour is the one from OneCasein called Double Rich Chocolate. Fitnessguru is so perfect for a beginner protein user like me, since you really can't go wrong with it. Oh and did I mention you get a cheerful shaker
Lõpuks lõpuks olen ma ennast peale antibiootikumide kuuri kogunud ning saan taas trenni tegema hakata. Külmetasi juunis päris koledasti ning see kõik arenes edasi millekski veel hullemaks seega ma olen päris vormist väljas olnud juba kuu, aga aitab sellest. Nüüd olen taas täiesti motiveeritud kõigeks ning Fitnessguru ajastas ka ideaalselt, kui saatis mulle suure potsiki proteiini kasutamiseks. Juba ainuüksi see motiveerib mind kuna
peale trenni ootab mind sheikeri täis seda hullult hea maitsega proteiini ning on tunda, kuidas see annab jälle jõudu juurde. Lisaks trennile joon ma ühe kulbitäie ka enne magamaminekut, piimaga, sest nii on see parim. Kuna ma alles äsja alustasin selle kasutamist, siis ma olen teinud ainult sheikerisse seda, aga nüüd google'dan välja kõik head snäkiretseptid proteiiniga ning jagan neid ka blogis. Maitseks on mul OneCasein Double Rich Chocolate. Kuna olen päris algaja proteiinidenosas, siis Fitnessguru on kõige ideaalsem algus, kuna see on kerge ja sellega ei saa väga valesti minna miski. Aah ja kas ma mainisin, et ühe potsikiga saab kaasa ka imeilusa sheikeri?
Long time no post in beauty category!
As I've said I only introduce the best of the best things in all things beauty. I do mainly lead a fashion and lifestyle blog, but I also love to review all things good and worth mentioning now and then.
Tonight I thought I should tell you about something I actually heard about in Kenza's blog. I always wondered how her face has that certain beautiful glow to it and I found from her blog that it's the Dior Glow Maximizer primer. As I had some spare time in Copenhagen airport soon later, I figured I will go test it. At first it looked like a shimmering new year's eve dress but then it started to be one with the skin and oh how refreshing it looked! Bought it and later tested it under foundation because I don't have much tan yet and it so gently glows beneath the thin layer of foundation. Skin is so glowy (I apply to certain places on face of course which I want to make glowy), youthful and fresh. I also have it under foundation on the photos in the previous post, you can see it glow nicely on forehead and bridge of the nose and cheekbones.
More and more I grow trust into more expensive make-up. Started off with expensive foundations and grew into love for some blushes, serums and mascaras. Can't say all expensive make-up is good and worth the price though...but seems Dior's primers are top notch and I will go for the same in matte also!
Hope you got some great tips from here! Getting back to the research proposal now haha, good night!
Hey everyone! I haven't got a chance to do any outfit posts lately so I will introduce you to something even more useful - time for my short beauty section! This is for everyone struggling with loose eye-skin or dark eye-circles!
I'm gonna tell you about this amazing eye serum from Bodyshop (pictured). My friend Liisa, the make-up artist, did my make-up some months ago and told me that it's not good at all that I have those datk circles under my eyes and skin also seems a bit "loose" if she added eyeshadow so she asked me if I've used any eye-skin products. After I said no, she told me to go straight to Bodyshop and buy myself an eye-serum from their green, nature product line.
After I got back to Sweden it was the first on my list. So the saleswoman gave me this particular roll-top one (sorry I don't have the package for you) called Drops of Youth and told me to roll it on every morning/evening around all the skin surrounding my eyes, especially the dark circles with the really thin layer of skin from scrubbing off make-up and rubbing
So after almost a month I saw some results already, the skin around my eyes was really firm and the dark circles I had were reaaally light, the skin was so much thicker. After 2 months they were gone..vanished, I only had thick beautiful skin under my eyes with the colour of the rest of my face. This thing worked! Like magic! And i continue to use it for I don't know 4th month I guess and it still doesn't run out. I thought dark eye circles were incurable. I owe a lot of thanks to my make-up artist and the saleswoman in the store because now I wake up and look good not half-dead zombie like, especially with really tired eyes it was the worst. I don't need tons of concealer around and under my eyes and ugh, life is so much better through mirror now haha!
So I hope that was helpful to some of you. Since it worked so well on me and also my friend make-up artist then I am sure it will work on you too! Give it a try!
So Poplin app which I introduced in the last post chooses 3 Trendsetter every week who in their opinion matched the topic of the week most with their outfits. I was the lucky girl to be chosen last week and recieved these amazing nailpolishes from Isadora as a gift. I will make a post about trying them out soon! Meanwhile thank you Poplin for this amazing colour and cover lack. Perfect pastel colour for this pastel-licious Spring!
My favs! Adorrable "wooden" frames!
So in Saturday I attended the Smarteyes-event for introducing their beautiful new Elements Collection. We also had nice brunch there and I adorres the wooden frames the most. Since my eyesight is so so bad and I'm still too afraid to have the surgery, then I thought it would be super fun to own like at least 5 absolutely different colour and shape frames to choose from to outfits and school, right? I'm seriously gonna think about buying some more glasses for schoolwear now...
Anyways we attended the event in Trelleborg with Laura (yea I know, I can't get away from my favourite small town) and I introduced her to the town,
eventhough it was raining and ruined
the mood, but we had fun. I haven't been to my blog long because I just did my super-difficult exam on Friday which I studied for a long time and after that i just needed to 100% rest and clear my head, but now normal routine is back and blog will be full of updates! Oh and the exam went very well thanks to strict and even painful studying night and day. I'm happy for
myself, deserved a full rest weekend and I hope I will get a high grade for it.
So this is my hair right now. Finally got it to grow in a lenght I'm satisfied with, they didn't grow at all before so I did a year-round treatment at home for them and look at it! So proud! I had a hair growth tutorial post a while back, I'm gonna post a link here later on today.
Anyway what I wanted to ask/say is that I feel it's time for a change again. Before I went from really light blonde to dark brown stripes which made me basically a brunette. Now it has gone light and taken some different shades. I booked my favourite hairdresser in Estonia so now I'm just wobdering whether I should go darker from this or back to blonde from this? Of course I would use highlights not colour the whole thing, but what do you think? Light/Dark?
Thank you so much Smarteyes for my new cat-eye frames! I love them and I can finally see again in university haha. Never seen brown frames before, loved them immediately after first sight. If it waan't for Smarteyes's beautiful selection, I would've probably chosen square black or red frames again as always. Difference feels good and these cat-eyes compliment my face, so sweet!
Hi! So a while back I got an amazing letter from Smarteyes which said I can pick whatever pair of glasses from their shop. It was perfect timing since the clumsy-chick managed to break her current glasses just week before. I've been having hard time seeing in lectures without glasses so i am sooo grateful for a new pair and their frames are just so beautiful and stylish! The lady helping me pick from all these frames so helpful.
I'm gonna go through sight-examination Wednesday and then choose the right pair for me. I've had red and black typical square frames for all my life so I figured trying something completely different. I loved the Izabella Scorupco collection and their newest Broome Street collection (with cool wooden-like pair of frames) but I think I might go for Trend Retro cat-eye-looking frames. You can see both black and brown versions on pictures above. What do you think, which of these two should I pick?
On 25th August a collection of glasses from Izabella Scorupco and Smarteyes will launch in stores. Izabella is a famous artist, modell and actress (joined one Bond-movie) and she has inspired the designers of Smarteyes for this collection. The inspiration comes from LA where she lives to day. The special thing with this is that the case also is possible to use as a makeup bag and looks so gorgeous.
I have needed glasses now for more than half of my life and I can assure you that a pair of red frames looks really hot. Now I have a pair of black and whites but I'm craving again for the red ones I always had before. So here is a exclusive sneak peak of two pretty red frames from the forecoming collection.
More about Izabella Scorupco:
Izabella Scorupco is a Swedish actress, model and fashion profile. She has starred in movies along side actors like Academy Award winners Christian Bale and Matthew McConaughey. In 1995 she played the lead female role in the James Bond movie GoldenEye. Today Izabella lives and works in Los Angeles, CA.
I've written about my hair care before, I think it was one of the first posts I made in this blog, but I've got some new tips and I think I should share something that helped me get my hair back healthy again. Also a lot of girls ask me how did I get my hair to grow again, so here it is - FULL TUTORIAL HOW TO FIX DAMAGED HAIR
My hair was breaking, falling out, basically dying everyday, ends were split..mainly because I was colouring it blonder and blonder. They were quite thick but they got shorter and shorter everyday because the ends were dead and just broke. I've always wanted long hair so finally I consulted with my hairdresser and we started to fix my hair together, it started last June. I also did some research myself and finally in March, this year, we cut off the last piece of dry ends and now I have completely healthy growing hair, all I need is time now, because they won't break anymore. Oh and they are so thick, more and more hair grows on my head everyday and they're getting even more thicker. So here are the thing I did and continue doing:
1) Conditioner before shampooing - I know that most of you don't do that, but it's actually a lot better for your hair if you defence your ends before shampooing not after. So what I do is hold the conditioner 10-30 minutes in my hair before I start to wash them. They will still be soft don't worry.
2) Conditioner in hair over-night - Leave a moisturising conditioner in hair for the night and just shampoo your hair in the morning. Such a great tip if you're in a hurry in the morning.
3) Leave different oils in your hair over-night - Olive oil, coconut oil, peanut oil, castor oil..I use it all, but not at once. Every night, when I have nowhere to go the next morning, I leave one of these oils in my hair for the night. I think that is the thing that helped my hair the most. Your hair gets so much out of this little small thing ýou can do. It may be hard to wash it out at first, but your hair will come used to it quite right away. That's something my hairdresser said I MUST do and now she laughs and says - told you it works, people don't believe but it does. Girls, even those who have healthy hair - do it! Your hair will thank you.
4) Haidresser - I know it must be tempting to dye your hair at home with a colour bought from some supermarket. I did that too all the time, but it's killing your hair. Just go to your favourite hairdresser, say what's your natural hair colour that keeps growing out and figure out what colour could suit you best and what colour wouldn't disturb you if it grew out a lot. If you want to keep your light blonde then just go dye it at hairdressers every time it grows out. They have the products that can keep your hair from great damage. Well I was blonde, I still would love to be, but I don't want to go anywhere to hairdresser except my own in Estonia. That's why my hair is now dark blonde with light blonde highlights, so that if my hair grows out, it will still look beautiful. Now it has gone lighter during summer and it has grown out a lot, almost looks like ombre and I love it. And it was all my hairdressers idea. Oh and stop dying your ends, it's the worst you can do.
5) Dry oils for hair - The ones you put in your hair after washing them and the ones you use on the ends after stilling or before sleep. I have about 5 of those and I always use 3 on moist hair every time I have washed my hair. Hands up for Moroccan Oil - the best product I've ever put in my hair. Not only me but everyone says it's simply magic. If you think your hair is soft and shiny now, nope try your hair with this oil. I sometimes leave one of these oils in my hair over-night too and wash it off in the morning. Also the good thing about these oils is that they don't leave any oily marks in hair and they last long since you only have to use a small drop every time.
6) Vitamins - I take Vitamin-B every spring, the whole jar. Your hair needs vitamins to grow. You either eat them in with food or with vitamin-pills or both. I also just finished a bottle of cod-liver oil which I think helped me a lot last few months. Hair grows and grows. So google the foods and products you can take in that help with the growth. Oh I almost forgot - take a spoon of olive oil daily and eat a lot of avocados.
7) Protein masks - Hair needs protein to grow. I use this one awesome mask for it. Put half an avocado, 2 teaspoons of olive oil and one egg-yellow in a bowl, mix it and put it in you hair for 2 hours. Of course cover your hair with a blanket and wash it off with shampoo later. It's magical.
8) Cut off your dry ends - Nothing fixes your damaged split ends, you can only prevent your hair from drying more and more. You just need to fix your hair from the middle and time by time cut off pieces of dry from your hair. First I made my hair grow again and then I started cutting it off each time it grew.
9) Other products - I use a leave-in conditioner after I've washed my hair. I also use a professional hair mask time to time and a leave-in serum. These all make my hair feel healthy and soft. I also use the tangle-teezer for combing wet hair and removing tangles easily. I don't use hairbrushes anymore. Only the tangle-teezer and small combs. I also use soft bands without any metal or plastic and sometimes I style my hair with a round brush made of boar's hair that doesn't damage hair.
10) Heat protector - I heat-style a lot, I know quilty and that's the reason I need to strictly keep doing everything above. But nevertheless I use tons of heat protector in my hair before doing any heat styling. It is a must. No arguing that. ANd if you can don't heat style at all.
11) Wash them right - Don't condition your scalp, don't shampoo your ends. Easy. And start with warm water and end washing with cold water so hair wouldn't get greasy fast. Also don't wash your hair too much, let it be unwashed until you can't stand it. I don't wash my hair for 2 days and then wash it and you have to wash your hair as gently as your hands.
12) Time - Give your hair time to grow, don't rush into extensions because they haven't grown 5 cm in 2 months. You will just break them more.
So a long post, but if I missed anything I will add it up in some new post. For Estonian friends, sorry I didn't write in estonian, google translate if you can't understand. And I want to thank my mom, Joonas and Joonas's mom who have gave me products I can use and helped me find the great ones. I really appreciate it.
If anyone has any questions or want to ask what products I use, you can comment or write me on my e-mail. Hope I could help at least some of you. For me all that worked.
Today I went to stores to find a new and a little bit different (not usual pink) lipstick and left with Maybelline's Midnight Plum. Who would've thought that I would start to like something purple on my lips...but it looks so great with summer tan and I think it looks good with a little bit darker hair colour than light blonde or it will be too vampire-like. I have this mix of dark blond-gold-light brown in my hair and it matches perfectly - makes my child-like face a bit older too haha. I'm gonna wear it with all-white outfits mostly and more in winter probably. The number for this colour is 338 and I lined my lips with 1000 kisses lipliner by Rimmel in colour Cappucino.
And also, you shouldn't add it straight on, you should use a small brush.
So I said earlier I'm gonna introduce my make-up favourites. I love make-up and I've tried I guess hundreds of products from cheaper ones to expensive ones, but these are the ones that stand out for me. And I'm sorry for not the best quality.
My skin used to be horrible and I thought that only taking care of it would make it better. Well it did, but it kept coming
back all the time. So I finally realised that I might need a better foundation instead. Couldn't be without some too because I didn't like it with bad skin and no make-up.
1. I've tried concealers in every price class and every shape, but I found the perfect one from H&M actually. It's liquid,
doesn't harm your skin and can be used as a highlighter too. I like to put it under my eyes and under cheekbones.
2. I like this highlighter by Lumene more than YSL one. Hadn't heard about it before, just decided to give it a try and loved it.
3. Oh yes, the IsaDora Bronzing Powder. It has lasted for 2 years even though I use it every day to bring out my cheekbones. It's simply perfect.
4. The first one to save my bad skin - YSL Le Taint Touche Eclat. Worth to buy it again every time it runs out, trust me.
5. The second one to save my skin - Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. It's not as liquid as the one from YSL, but looks as amazing.
I have a very thin upper lip so everything doesn't suit me, but these ones are just ideal.
1. Perfect Moisture from Isadora - the colour is Satin Pink and is perfect for summer, especially with tanned face.
2. Discovered a new make-up brand Kiko from Milano. The lipstick is Exotic Shine and the bright colour is Voluptuous Pink. I love this colour, it's perfect for parties and summer nights.
3. Want your lips to seem bigger and feel soft? There's nothing better than Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector. I have the small one. It repairs dry lips, makes them shine and has light pink colour to it. Miracle product, couldn't be without it.
I have to be thankful for my really long natural lashes, so every mascara looks good, but I do have eyelids that keep smudging every eye pencil and liner I put on. Except those..
1. Pupa Glitter Eye Pencil - it's not very glittery, just enough so you can wear it during daytime also. It stays on perfectly and is easy to apply, never used any other eye pencil because this one never disappoints.
2. Kiko Eyeliner is a little bit glittery, but dries immediately after applying and stays on so well that it's a little bit hard to get it off later…and that's a good thing.
3. Everyone knows that Maybelline's Yellow Mascara never fails, but this new Big Eyes Mascara is my new favourite. It beats every expensive mascara I've tried and makes my eyes pop. You have a thin brush for small lashes and a plump one for longer lashes. I put on a lot of layers for the bigger look.
I searched out where you can buy every product so just click on the names in text written in Bold to see the products. Hope you guys find something for yourself. And yes I'm seriously thinking about getting a great camera for the blog. Kisses!