Phone and camera snaps from Amsterdam.
Hellooo hope everyone had a great week!
I took so many snapshots with phone and camera in Amsterdam that I figured I should share a cute gallery of them on blog! So we spent the New Year's in Amsterdam and it was the first time in the city for both of us. J and I loved the city so so much eventhough the weather let us down big time. A city is pretty damn good if even pouring rain can't ruin the beauty and experience of it. Gladly it wasn't raining on New Year's Eve but I did miss skating because of it. And we also missed the canal cruise because they ended it way too soon on 31st hahah (sad about it actually). We just gotta go back because well point one, we always wanna go back there now, and point two, so much is undone and unseen still! Should probably pick a bit warmer and less crowded time of the year though. New Year's Eve in Amsterdam was a mess in a sense that I thought it would be. I've actually never seen such a huge city-wide party before, but I'm glad I did, because boy it was something hahah. Had to catch the 1pm flight next day and it didn't feel really good for me because...reasons. Thanks for being a treat Amsterdam!
Exploring new European cities is something that really makes me happy. I can walk 20 km a day easily just to grasp everything about them. Each city is so different and depicts so many different ways of life and I just like to blend in and be part of it for a few days. It's weird to feel like you're at home in some cities where you've never lived before and feel so distant in a city you are living in. Can you relate? I think it depends on personal style, personality and what we feel as important part of our environment and that's why it is good to see as much as we can when young to find the place we call our own, our home. It might only be me who feels that way, but I might have already found the city..can you guess what it is? x
Tere teree! Loodan, et kõigil on olnud tore nädal!
Ma tegin nii palju pilte telefoni ja kaameraga, et otsustasin panna ühe armsa galerii siia! Veetsime siis aastavahetuse Amsterdamis ja see oli meil ka kõige esimene kord selles linnas. Meile J'ga meeldis seal nii nii väga olgugi, et ilm vedas täiega alt. Üks linn peab ikka vägagi hea olema, et isegi paduvihm ei suuda selle ilu ja kogemust ära rikkuda. Õnneks aastavahetuse ajal ei sadanud tilkagi, kuid uisutamisest jäin ma küll ilma. Samuti ei saanud me minna kanali kruiisile, kuna 31.sel lõpetati sõidud liiga vara hahah. (tegelt päris kurb sellepärast) Peame lihtsalt uuesti minema, sest punkt üks, me tahame sinna nüüd kogu aeg minna, ja punkt kaks, nii palju jäi tegemata ja nägemata! Ilmselt peaks valima soojema ja vähem ülerahvastatud aja selleks. Aastavahetus Amsterdamis oli paras segadus nagu ma arvasingi. Tegelikult polegi ma nii suurt ülelinnalist pidu näinudki varem, kuid hea meel, et ära nägin sest see oli vast midagi hahah! Järgmine päev pidime jõudma kella 1sele lennule päeval, mis ei olnud väga mõnus..põhjustega. Aitäh Amsterdam, et olid äge!
UUte Euroopa linnade avastamine on üks asi, mis mulle nii väga meeldib. Võin vabalt käia 20 km maha lihtsalt, et kõike näha ja hoomata. Iga linn on nii erinev ja esindab nii paljusid erisuguseid elusid, et mulle meeldib sulanduda mõneks päevaks sinna sisse ja olla osa sellest. Veider, kuidas mõndades linnades on selline tunne nagu oleks oma kodus, kuigi pole seal elanudki, kuid samalajal tundub nii võõras linn, kus elanud pikemalt. On teil sama olnud? Arvan, et see kõik oleneb iga ühe stiilist, iseloomust ja mis neile keskkonna juures oluline on ja sellepärast ongi hea näha noorelt igasugu erinevaid kohti, et leida see lemmik lõpuks üles. Ma arvan, et ma olen juba enda lemmiklinna leidnud, kas oskate ära arvata mis see on? x
Snapshots from Paris, Iphone and camera
Kind of funny that I happened to be with my Guess cardigan on most of these haha, but as I said, it was y fav pick there anyway! Listed quite a few snaps here, but Paris is just such a wonderful city where you just can't help but take snaps of EVERYTHING. During these 5 days, I think I managed to do everything, see everything and feel everything I planned to and it felt so great. It took my 3 days to fully grasp what people mean when they talk about Paris and I just can't wait to go back! Some things were of course left undone and unseen, but I know I will be going back as soon as possible to that amazing city. I didn't want to get all touristy with this post and talk about all I did and all the places I visited, but I thought I would just list you 10 favourite things I experienced during that time in Paris and recommend to you guys as well! So here we go in random order:
1. Outdoor cafes - Something to be enjoyed on those warm days and something no other city can probably beat. Just the feeling of sitting down at a beautiful corner cafe with people around you reading books, smoking cigarettes and having a glass, ordering some crepes, cappuccino and fresh pressed orange juice on your marble pattern table and gazing at all the people passing and breathing the Paris vibe in - I am pretty sure if you do the exact same in another city then it just won't be the same feeling.
2. Printemps rooftop - Printemps is a shopping mall full of luxury and less luxury goods for men and women, but the best part of this is on the rooftop of men's Printemps. The view up there is amazing as it is 360 degrees above Paris with sights on Eiffel, Arc de Triomphe and Montmartre. Plus there are a lot of seats, beautiful photo spots and a cafe to enjoy as well.
3. Bars - I think one of the most awesome parts of the Parisian vibe is to find some local bars that are packed with Paris people havng a traditional drink after work. The atmosphere is loud and lively and shows you the super cool night life habits of the locals.
4. Shopping - Printemps, the wonderful street Champs Elysee, Gallerie Lafayette, boutiques, cute little jewellery stores...all these shopping experiences prove that this indeed is one of the capitals of fashion.
5. Walking around - Once I got lost while trying to find this metro stop near Luxembourg gardens and I just wandered around the city trying to find any metro stops to hop on and I happened to get lost in the most amazing little streets. Hopped by a local bakery, bought some warm soft croissants and just looked at the daily life of the locals. Also walking around in Luxembourg gardens, visiting the sights and other parks is also so relaxing and amazing in Paris. I think I don't even have to mention the breath-taking architecture that makes your neck hurt?
6. Louvre - Yes that is a very mainstream recommendation and probably a lot of you won't want to stand in line for hours to get in, so I recommend dropping by Louvre later in the evening when all the tourist groups have gone away, because it really is a wondeful experience to walk around in that enormous building full of such rich art and history. As a art fan I really appreciated the Louvre experience and was completely baffled away by the Napoleon apartments.
7. Restaurants - Paris hides some really wonderful restaurant gems and the food is to die for. Also I never experienced one glass of wine that I didn't adore haha, this is just so gooood. We ate out every night in a diffrenet place, but my most exciting memories include Brasserie Barbes which is a completely local place with no tourists and the pasta was amazing there and the really traditonal and very very weird place called Le Bouillon Chartier that had a 30 minute waiting line outside, eventhough the place is enormous. Service is super fast and has remained the same traditions for ages together with the very traditional simple food. I was encouraged to try their traditional dessert which is a bagel soaked in rum and well this is one of the funniest and coolest things I've tried. So stupidly simple but also very effective haha! Also if you want to have a good lunch I recommend having the sandwiches they offer at basically every cafe and restaurant, yum!
8. Sugary stuff - You just have to try all the sweets from cakes to bagels to macarons. Just eat it all girl, trust me you'll love it.
9. Montmartre - My friend Helena recommended that part of the city to me so I went to visit it on the last day and I wish I had had one more day to walk around there, because it is just the cutest place! This is where all the artsy people hang out and the buildings are all very very adorrable and little. The streets are narrow and the people seem to be more loose. I think above like 30% of my snaps are taken there because the views were amazing as Montmartre is on top of a hill. Also will get a good work out by climbing alll these stairs!
10. Ferris wheel - The ferris wheel is another super touristy thing and I was scared as hell when I got on it because it goes pretty high up, but the views on Arc de Triomphe and all the building was again breath-taking. You get to spin two rounds and you get to be up there for a pretty long time too. Definitely a must-go during evening when the sun is low and the city has this humid sunlight over it, ah amazing!!
Hope you got some tips of this list and make sure to visit Paris in this lifetime, it's so worth it! Next time I'll make sure to dine at Cafe de Flore, climb up the Arc and visit Versaille's and do the things on my list all over again! For more snaps check back to my Instagram @merylmgi! Also let me know if you have any quaestions regarding Paris or my visit, will be happy to answer all! x
Kuna tegemist on päris pika postitusega, siis on seekord vaid inglise keeles!
As the last travel post I decided to list 10 things I liked about Puerto Rico and what I managed to see/do during the two week stay there. Hope you find it useful when you plan on visiting this wonderful small country yourself! So here goes:
1. Paradise Beaches - Puerto Rico is full of too many beautiful beaches to visit with one stay and they all look different. Some are wild, some looks like postcards from paradise, some have light blue sea while others have darker and each coast has its own landscape that makes the beaches look drastically different aswell. Our favourites were the ones on the east coast as they had really light sand and turquise water. Surprisingly, beaches are never full of people, so you can often enjoy complete privacy. Oh and also the beaches in Isla Verde were amazing aswell and had those fun high waves.
2. Rainforest - The only tropical rainforest in the US forest system. We visited the El Yunque Rainforest hiking trails and I loved it soo much! I've never obviously been to a rainforest and the hiking trails had a lot of sights. My favourites were the La Mina waterfalls where me and J took a swim in and also the tower where you could see all the mountains covered with that huuuge rainforest. Truly an amazing sight to see. Make sure to listen to all the noises there and pay attention to the tiny details in the forest.
3. Food - We genuinely found our hand down favourite restaurant there - Olive Garden. It's from the US of course, but me and J and our travel buddies have never experienced such high quality service, fantastic Italian kitchen food and appetizers. We went there literally everyday to have lunch or dinner, because we just couldn't resist the delicious pasta they had. Makes my mouth water just by talking about it. Also another place I really liked was The Cheesecake Factory.
4. Different Places - Puerto Rico is really different on every side. South coast has desert beaches, west coast has caves and rocky veaches, north coast has typical sandy beaches and San Juan and the east coast looks like a paradise and there's a huge rainforest in the middle of the island. Talk about colourful huh? So the best thing to do is to rent a car as we did and go see and experience all this (especially my favourites - waterfalls yaay). Driving a car is pretty awful there because of the traffic and the holes, but really reallly fun nevertheless! Me and Kristi also fell in love with the Puerto RIcan radio stations that had reggaeton and latin pop al day long haha! We even found our current favourite songs from there!
5. Culture - Well we experinced a lot of local culture there surprisingly, because we went out of the tourist zones many times and got to see things we've never seen anywhere else before, cool and weird. Would definitely recommend keeping your eyes open when driving around, but make sure not to walk into dangerous areas, especially at night time.
6. Shopping - Ooooh my I could've shopped all day everyday there! First you have the designer outlet, then the Plaza where you had all your favourite US designers and brands alll in one place and then there was San Juan Mall that had more high end brands. The malls were both in San Juan CIty Centre and the outlet was in Barceloneta.
7. Islands - You also have the chance to visit the bigger islands Puerto Rico has - Visques and Culebra. The ferry takes you to both and I'm telling you, you have to visit at least one! We went to Culebra and it's a literal paradise island one can imagine. You can go surfing, snorkelling, fishing or whatever you want to do. It's really small so it takes 2 minutes to reach another beach. We went to Flamenco beach for some amazing views (the beach with a tank in the water)and tanning and to another closeby one for snorkeling. As aI said in another previous post, that was my favourite part!
8. Nature - Also have a close look at everything outside the rainforest aswell, as the island is really really beautiful and has interesting things to see. My favourites were the huge iguanas that lounged by the poolside whom I fed and petted there. Such funny creatures haha. I also really enjoyed the singing frogs in the evenings. Heard they are the national animals in Puerto Rico and they had pictures of these frogs everywhere. Couldn't see them though.
9. Old Town San Juan - The old town is reaaaally cute looking. It's small, but ypu can really get lost between these streets there. The houses are colourful with some of them looking like doll houses and the old town is surrounded with walls and two forts on both sides you can also visit. I recommend visiting the fort at the end of the town during the sunset around 5pm. Amazing view! Old town is where all the nice restaurants, clubs and different boutiques are.
10. So Many Things To Do - So what made us feel sad about this vacation was that we weren't able to do everything we wanted and planned, because there is just too much to do there. They have the largest zip line in the Caribbean wheer you can swing over the rainforest for one mile. Then they have of course all the stuff you can do in the ocean, so for example, J wasn't able to go on a fishing trip that disappointed him a bit haha. Because of all the different activities, I recommend you to ask for an actvity map from hotel or car rental place that has everything on it from the island. Makes it easier to notice everything and make a plan. We were passed out asleep 8-9pm every evening basically, because the days were really tiring unless we stayed at the local beach or pool all day.
Camera and Iphone snaps from Puerto Rico.
Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas with their favourite people, lots of food and happy memories! As it snows a little outside right now, it's perfect to share the last bunch of Puerto Rican snaps with you! Most of these are from Culebra island, since it was probably the most beautiful place we managed to visit on this colourful island. I also created a new category on blog named TRAVEL, where I added all the latest travel posts, but I didn't feel like digging up the ancient posts from my other travels and well I haven't been able to do that for such a long time because of my school and J's football schedule. But hey, living abroad is already pretty awesome! I promised myself that in 2017, I will start one by one seeing the rest of the European countries/famous cities I haven't been able to. I'm glad I've seen most of Europe by now, but there are still a few places I neeeed to visit!
Hope you liked these posts and there is one more to come in near days with top 10 things to do/see in Puerto Rico. We have some weird storm here right now, so I'm not really able to post any outdoorsy outfit photos, but they will be here as soon as the weather gets a little better.
Enjoy the holiday season!! <3
Loodan, et kõigil olid väga toredad jõulud koos oma lemmik inimestega, rohke toidu ning heade mälestustega! Kuna hetkel sajab pisut lund väljas, siis ongi ideaalne aeg jagada viimast hulka Puerto Rico snap'e teiega! Enamik neist on seekord Culebra saarelt, kuna see ilmselt oli kõige kõige ilusam koht, mis me jõudsime külastada sellel värvikal saarel. Ma lõin ka uue kategooria blogisse nimega TRAVEL (reisid), kuhu ma lisasin juba kõik viimatised reisipostitused, kuid ma ei hakanud üles kaevama neid iidseid kunagisi reisipostitusi ja ega ma lähiajal polegi saanud väga kusagil ringi rännata ülikooli ning J jalkaplaani tõttu. Aga pole hullu, välismaal elamine on iseenesest väga super! Lubasin endale 2017. aastaks, et üritan ükshaaval külastada ülejäänusid Euroopa riike/kuulsamaid linnasid, mida siiani veel pole. Mul on hea meel, et olen enamiku Euroopast juba ära näinud, aga mõned kohad on veel jäänud, mida lihtsalt ju peab külastama!
Loodan, et reisipildid meeldisid ning üks taoline postitus teemal top 10 Puerto Rico to do/to see on veel lähipäevil tulekul. Meil on mingi veider torm siin praegu, seega ma pole saanud ühtegi outfit'i pilti väljas eriti teha, aga nii kui ilm paraneb, hakkavad ka need ilmuma taas.
Vahvat pühade aega!! <3
One of my goals for that Puerto Rican vacation was to chace a few waterfalls, because I am very much obsessed with them! So besides the ones we saw in the El Yunque Rainforest, we also went to visit the Gozalandia ones and boy was that an adventure. That was the very first trip we took with our rental car alltogether after Kristi and Karol arrived, and we actually had to spend most of that day in the car haha, because finding these waterfalls was TOUGH!! In total I think we made 20 wrong turns and asked the same amount of locals for directions, while a gang of very weird and prooobably lawnmowers guided us with their car in front at some point. The GPS we were provided was one of the worst kind that led us to the most creepiest and weirdest places and ghettos in the west part of Puerto Rico so we couldn't rely on that at all, plus it didn't know half of the places I had planned for that day... But through all that and a few wall-angled roads up up up we made it there and the waterfalls were amazing! The first one was a large one where you could swim a lot and jump down from and the second one was farther away where you can jump into the water with a rope, but the waterfall itself is rather small. Felt like such an untouched place (no wonder with the difficulties to find it) and the first waterfall was truly one of the most beautiful sights as it was in the middle of a jungle-like forest and clear. Really happy we actually made it there and got to cool down in the water, but next we had to find a proper beach and well that didn't go as well too, but oh well, was fun anyway!
Long story about some waterfall, but I felt like writing it down here and well, I just love waterfalls! Heading to Tallinn tomorrow to hop by Lindex Showroom and meet up a few friends I haven't seen for such a long time now. Can allow myself a few relaxed days since I just sent in another paper and will start the final exam after tomorrow. Have a great week guys and I hope you like that kind of stories to the pictures! <3
Üks mu eesmärkidest sellel Puerto Rico reisil oli 'ajada taga' erinevaid koskesid, kuna ma olen üsnagi obsessed nendest! Seega peale nende, mida nägime El Yunque vihmametsas, otsustasime külastada ka Gozalandia koskesid ja oi oli see alles seiklus. See oli kõige esimene roadtrip, mis me ette võtsime kõik koos, kui Karol ja Kristi olid just kohale jõudnud, ning me tegelikult veetsimegi enamiku sellest päevast autos haha, sest nende koskede leidmine oli KARM! Kokkuvõttes tegime vist 20 vale pööret ja küsitlesime sama palju kohalikke, et leida õiget suunda. Mingis punktis proovis meid suunata õigele teele ise autoga ees sõites üks suurem gäng väga veidraid ja loodetavasti vaid muruniitjaid mehi. GPS, mis meile kaasa anti, oli üks hullemaid, mis ma nöinud, kuna see suunas meid lääne PR kõige veidramatesse ja hirmsamatesse kohtadesse ning ghetto'desse , seega selle peale me loota ei saanud. Peale selle ei teadnud see isegi pooli kohti, mida ma selleks päevaks plaaninud olin... Aga läbi kõige selle ja seinamoodi teede, mis viisid üles ja üles ja üleees, saimegi lõpuks kohale ja kosed olid täiesti võrratud! Esimene oli suurem, kus sai rohkem ujuda ja alla hüpata ning teine oli vähe kaugemal, kus sai köiega vette hüpata, aga kosk ise oli palju pisem. See koht tundus kuidagi nii puutumata (pole ka ime, kui sinna nii raske minna) ja esimene kosk oli tõsiselt üks ilusamaid asju, mis ma nägin see reis, kuna see oli väga selge ja keset dzungli-sarnast metsa. Väga hea meel, et me ikkagi lõpuks kohale jõudsime ja jahutada saime vees, aga siis tuli hakata randa otsima ja ega seegi hästi ei läinud, aga noh, vähemalt oli lõbus ikkagi!
Tuli üpris pikk jutt sellest kosest, aga tundsin, et tahan selle siia kirja panna ja noh, mulle lihtsalt väga meeldivad ju kosed! Suundun Tallinna homme, et hüpata läbi Lindex'i Showroom'ist ja saada kokku mõne sõbrannaga, keda pole väga kaua juba näinud. Saan endale paar rahulikku päeva lubada, kuna panin just järgmise paberi kooli teele ning alustan lõpueksamit juba pärast homset. Aga toredat nädalat teile kõigile ja loodan, et teile on huvitavad sellised lood piltide juurde! <3
Puerto Rico snaps from camera and phone
I have soooo many photos to show you, because this island is crazy beautiful! It looks different on every side and has so much to offer. This is the first row of random snaps from the trip and the second one will come soon! I will also have here a few snaps from my favourite waterfall place and lastly will list my top favourites from Puerti Rico aswell.
Mul on niiii palju pilte, mida näidata, sest see saar on hullult kaunis! See näeb iga nurga pealt erinev välja ning vaatamist on küllaga. See on esimene rida läbisegi valitud pilte reisist ning teise postitan ka peagi! Lisaks postitan mõned snap'id oma lemmik koskede alast ning viimaks loen ette oma kõik top lemmikud Puerto Rico'l.
Swimsuit - River Island Pacha
Hey babes! I'm now back in Sweden and J is staying with me for these few days I have left at uni here. I'm posting a quick photo post in my 'oldie but goldie' River Island swimsuit, because I am waaay too sleepy and jetlagged to be able to write longer texts about the trip haha! This is just a little photoshoot we did on the morning we left to remind us of that cozy pool area at San Juan's Hyatt Place. Gonna take the most out of Sweden before the Christmas break in Estonia and will keep you of course updated with Puerto Rico travel posts and current activities. Also gotta remind myself that 5 papers await writing for uni.. better get busy now again!!
BTW! I will arrive to Estonia on December 14th and will stay for at least a month there! Have a super nice weekend! <3
Hei tibid! Olen viimaks tagasi Rootsis ning Joonas jäi minuga siia nendeks vähesteks päevadeks, mis veel ülikoolis käia. Postitan siia ühe kiire pildipostituse oma 'oldie but goldie' River Island'i trikoos, sest hjetlag on hetkel julm ja ma olen liiga rampväsinud, et kirjutada reisist pikemat teksti haha! See on lihtsalt üks väike photoshoot, mis me tegime hommik enne ära minekut, et hiljem meenutada, kui mugav oli San Juan'i Hyatt Place'i basseiniala. Võtan Rootsist nüüd kõike enne jõuluvaheaega Eestis ning muidugi hoian teid samalajal kursis Puerto Rico reisipostitustega ning kõige hetkelisega. Pean ka samalajal meeles hoidma, et ülikool nõuab 5'te esseed...tuleb jälle taas töökaks hakata!!
BTW! Eestisse saabun 14.detsember ning jään ilmselt vähemalt kuuks ajaks paigale! Ilusat nädalavahetust! <3
Bikini from Marmennill/ HERE & HERE
Quick reminder you all that the Marmennill bikini giveaway from miinto.se ends tomorrow at 8th of December! Make sure to compete on my Instagram (@merylmgi) for a chance to win those super cute bubblebutt bikinis! BTW, you can wear the under part inside out for different colour combo! Good luck! <3
Kiire meeldetuletus, et Marmennill bikiinide giveaway miinto.se poolt lõpeb homme 8.detsembril! Vaata, et sa ka kindlasti osaleksid mu Instagram'is (@merylmgi), et sul oleks võimalus võita need super nunnud bubblebutt bikiinid! BTW, alumist osa saab kanda ka teistpidi, et saada teine värvikombo! Palju edu! <3
Bikini from Elsa and Rose and swimsuit from NAKD
On Sunday we took the ferry to the Culebra Island in Puerto Rico to meet beaches with white sand and clear turquise Caribbean Sea. After spending two hours tanning on Flamenco Beach, we headed to anither tiny tiny beach where we could do a little snorkeling. It was the first time for me, so I was like meh, let's look at the fish then, but oh myyy I am now sooo obsessed with this!! I basically didn't want to come out anymore and didn't even feel tired after this haha! All these cool fish, corals, creatures..so cool! The highlight was of course when a sting ray swam right under me and Joonas, creepy but really awesome. Really sad we didn't have time to visit the Visques island next to Culebra. Now after a day in the San Juan Old Town, we're gonna relax and tomorrow it's our last day here, so we're gonna take the most out of it in the sun probably.
A few more travel posts incoming, so I hope you like reading about these! More photos can be currently ound on my Instagram - @merylmgi. Talk to you real soon!
Pühapäeval sõitsime praamiga Culebra saarele siin Puerto Ricos, et leida eest valged liivarannad puhta türkiissinise Kariibi merega. Pärast kahte tundi päevitamist Flamenco'l liikusime kuhugi pisikesse randa, kus oli võimalik snorgeldada. Ma polnud seda varem teinud, seega mõtlesin, et mis seal ikka, vaatame siis väheke kalu, aga oiii nüüd ma olen täiesti sõltuvuses sellest!! Ma isegi ei tahtnud enam välja tulla sealt ega polnud väsinud ka haha! Kõik need kalad, korallid, elukad..super lahe! Parim hetk oli muidugi kui rai minu ja Jonase alt läbi ujus, võttis pisut kõhedaks aga nii awesome. KAhju, et me ei jõudnud Visques saart Culebra kõrval külastada muidugi. Nüüd pärast päeva San Juan'i vanalinnas puhkame veidi ja homme ongi aeg viimasest päevast võimalikult palju päikest veel võtta.
Mõned reisipostitused veel tulemas, seega loodan, et need teile ka meeldivad! Rohkem pilte leiab hetkel mul Instagram'ist - @merylmgi. Räägib peagi! <3
Bikini from Topshop
Pheww, what a day! Yesterday Kristi and Karol joined us on our adventure and today we had a huge roadtrip to the west and actually managed to find only two things, because the Gozalandia Waterfalls were so well hidden and off the track that we searched forever, but finally got there and it sure was amazing! I think it's the best thing to visit places that many people don't know about and today we had the change to have the waterfall all for ourselves. Then we continued on to find a proper beach, but today was apparently the only day weather didn't treat us well, so we couldn't enjoy the beach fully, but the water in Crash Boat Beach near Rincon was super amaziiing!! Crash Boat has these colourful boats and coconut water that make the place really pleasant. They also had these huge birds that looked like pelicans (maybe were pelicans), and when we approached one, the guy next to us called it Mike and said "Mike, fly up", so the bird flew up on the bridge and next to us. Then he said "Mike, spread your wings" and then the bird immediately spread its wings and then the owner asked the bird to fly away and so it did. I stood there mouth open like what the hell did I just witness hahaha.
Well since we've sat mostly in the car today trying to find places, I better go have a nice shower now and plan a more efficient day for us tomorrow. Probably will head to Luquillo Beach once again too. Have a great weekend my lovelies!
Huhh, milline päev! Kristi ja Karol liitusid meie seiklustega siin eile ning täna võtsimegi ette juba suuremad road trip'i lääne poole ning tegelikkuses suutsimegi leida vaid kaks kohta, kuna Gozalandia kosk oli niii peidus kuskil täiesti pärapõrgus, et me otsisime seda liiga kaua taga. Lõpuks siiski leidsime ja see oligi tõesti väga imeline koht. Arvan, et parim ongi käia just mööda selliseid kohti, millest paljud inimesed ei tea ning täna oligi meil võimalus olla ainult meie neljakesi seal kose all. Edasi proovisime leida üht korralikku randa. Täna oli esimene päev, kus ilm ei tahtnud meiega sõbralik olla, seega ei olnud ka lahedast rannast palju rõõmu, aga siiski seal Crash Boat rannas Rincon'i lähedal oli super super mõnus vesi!! Crash Boat'i teevad meeldivaks värvilised paadikesed ja kookosevesi ning seal olid ka sellised tohutud pelikani moodi (võib-olla olidki pelikanid) linnud. Lähenesime ühele neist, kui üks mees kõrvalt hüüdis ühele linnule nimega Mike, et "Mike, lenda üles", siis see lind lendas meie kõrvale sillale. Seejärel ütles ta "Mike, siruta tiibu" ja nii Mike tegigi ja siis palus Mike'l ära lennata. Ma seisin seal suu lahti imestusest, et mis asja ma just kogesin, hahaha.
Kuna me istusime täna enamus aja autos, et leida kohti üles, siis parem hüppaks nüüd kiirelt dušši alla ja hakkaks homset planeerima, et olla vähe tegusamad. Ilmselt suundume uuesti Luquillo randa. Teile aga vahvat nädalavahetust armsad! <3
Marmenill bikini from Miinto.se/ HERE & HERE
Hola! Just wanted to let you guys know there is a GIVEAWAY going on again on my Instagram @merylmgi! This time I'm giving away Marmenill bikini of your own choice from Miinto.se, like cmn guys?!?!! Marmenill bikinis make your booty look like a bubble and the lower part can be worn both ways with different colours on each side. The material is of amazingly great quality and that's why the bikini fits well with every body type. This is the perfect pair of bikinis for next summer, for your girlfriend or your upcoming holiday escape and it's super easy to participate:
1. Go to my Instagram @merylmgi and find a photo with the bikini
2. Follow me and @miintose
3. Tag 2 friends in comments
That is all and the winner will be announced in a week on 8th of December! Good luck babes! <3
Hola! Anna teile siin teada, et mu Instagram'is (@merylmgi) on käimas järjekordne GIVEAWAY! Seekord annan ühele õnnelikule ära paari omal valikul Marmenill bikiine Miinto.se veebilehelt, no cmmmnnn!?!? Marmenill bikiinid teevad taguotsa visuaalselt bubble kujuga ning alumist osa saab kanda mõlemat pidi, kusjuures mõlemal poolel on erinevad värvi kombinatsioonid. Kuna material on super kvaliteetsest materialist, siis need bikinid sobivad väga hästi iga kehakujuga. See paar bikiine on ideaalne järgmiseks suveks, kingiks oma tüdruksõbrale või tulevaks puhkuseks ning osalemine on ülimalt lihtne:
1. Mine minu Instagram'i @merylmgi ning leia pilt nende bikiinidega
2. Follow mind ja @miintose
3. Tag'i kommentaarides 2 sõpra
Ja ongi kõik! Võitja selgub juba nädala pärast 8. detsembril, seega palju edu!
Dress - Motel Rocks/ HERE Sunglasses - RayBan Jewellery - H&M
Heyyyy babes , hello from Puerto Rico! I am so so sorry I haven't posted more often here, because I only yesterday managed to get an European adapter from Walmart here to actually charge my laptop, but now I'm here and ready to roll! The vacation has been amazing until now!!! We have been to different beaches, gone on a roadtrip on the north coast (south yet to be discovered), gone hiking in the El Yunque Rainforest and exploring the Old San Juan. We swam in the waterfall, went shopping and have been having lots of fun in the pool at our hotel. We are staying in Hyatt Place in San Juan city centre and we rented a car to get around the island more. The hotel itself is lovely with a beautiful bay view on the cruise ships and the city skyline. The weather has been treating us so well, so I got a little sunburnt the other day and had to skip one day of sun haha! Ohh so much to tell you guys, but I'm gonna be seperating all the memories and recommedantions in different posts. Now tonight it's time for some non-vacation like stuff like uni work and stuff like that, so I better get to work to get that over with, because already tomorrow Kristi and Karol are gonna arrive in the same hotel and that's when the coolest stuff will begin!
Oh and the dress I'm wearing on the photos is the most gorgeous silver satin one from Motel Rocks. I love that it's so perfect in this heat and of course looks like the cutest thing, right!? This kind of satin dress is a definite must-have for a tropical winter getaway!
I'm gonna talk to you real soon and will start shraing all the photos too!
Heiiii armsad, tere kaugelt Puerto Ricost! Sorrri sorri, et ma pole siia jõudnud postitada siiani, kuna ma alles eile lõpuks leidsin Walmart'ist Euroopa adaptri, et üldse oma läpakat laadida, aga nüüd olen siin tagasi ja valmis postitama! Puhkus on olnud siiani täiesti imeline!!! Oleme käinud erinevates randades, teinud roadtrip'i mööda põhjarannikut (lõunarannik veel avastamata), läinud matkama El Yunque vihmametsa ja avastanud San Juan'i vanalinna. Ujusime ka kose all, käisime shoppamas ja oleme lõbutsenud oma vahvas hotelli basseinis. Hotell on meil Hyatt Place San Juan'i kesklinnas ja me rentisime auto, et näha saart rohkem. Hotell on ise äärmiselt ilus koos vaatega linnale ning kruiisilaevadele merel. Ilm on meiega teinud mõnusat koostööd, kuid seepärast põlesin ma ka ära ühel päeval ning pidin järgmisel päeval päikese käest eemale hoidma haha! Ohh nii palju on rääkida teile, et ma eraldangi oma kogemused ja ka soovitused eraldi postitustesse edaspidi. Täna õhtul aga pean vähe tegutsema puhkuseväliste asjadega nagu koolitöö ja muu taoline, seega parem on see nüüd kiirelt omadega õhtale saada, kuna homme jõuavad siia hotelli juba KArol ja Kristi ning siis alles algab kõige põnevam osa reisist!
Ah jaa, kleit mida kannan piltidel on üks ilusaimaid hõbedasin satiin kleite, mis ma näinud ning pärineb Motel Rocks'ist. Mulle meeldib, et see on selles kuumuses just paras kleit ning näeb lihtsalt hullult armas välja, kas pole!? Taoline satiin kleit on täielik must have põgenedes talve eest troopikasse!
Räägin siin juba peagi ning alustan rohkemate fotode jagamist ka! <3